Friday, June 29, 2007


Dear Family and Love Ones.

Here's a man through whose hands our God healed so many and now he faces this terrible disease. Can we lay our hands on him in prayer and together raise him before our Lord and his and ask our great God to do a radical miracle in his body. How the mercy of God abound in such earthen vessels even as it did in Dr Pete. May the grace of God in Jesus yet abound in him in an ever increasing way. May the Holy Spirit rest and settle on him to give him that assurance that the Great Physician is at his side now. In the name of Jesus we pray. ( I remember one thing my grandmother told me. Not one prayer prayed to Jesus goes unheard if we have faith and believe that He is. ) ' Lord, deliver Pete we pray. Deliver him by your mighty arm.'... Do remember Dr. Pete and bring his name before the Father today.

love to all,

Rudy


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From:
"Chandler, Linda" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To:
"Rodolfo Gutierrez" , "Terry Gutierrez" , "Barbara Wallace"

I would like to place a name before you for prayers. His name is Dr. Pete Dalton, and he is truly a Christian man in every sense of the word. A retired ob-gyn, he has spent many years now offering his services as a doctor through our church mission trips which is how I first met him – I’ve been on two Mexico mission trips with him and Guatemala (where he took such great care of me when I got sick there). He is gentle and humble and is now waging a valiant fight against metastatic cancer. It really hurts me to know of his suffering. I know you will put him in your prayers. Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rudy, I have returned from Ohio --actually late afternoon, Friday -- and only now am reading my mail. I will pray for Aunt Jane, Dr. Pete and others. Incidentally, I love your blog. 'Will visit again. Love in Christ Jesus, Gloria